Structural Concrete Superintendent, Bozeman, Four Corners, MT
United Concrete employees report to the yard in Four Corners throughout the week. Employees are not responsible for driving their personal vehicles to the job site. Transportation is provided.
- Previous experience as structural concrete foreman
- Valid driver's license
- Responsible for site safety
- Responsible for quality control
- Overseeing all activities pertaining to concrete preparation, placement, installation, finishing, and curing.
- Delegating tasks to concrete laborers and providing overall guidance.
- Manage project materials and resources as well as oversee the use of equipment and tools.
- Ensuring that formwork and shoring are erected, supported, and dismantled based on engineering designs and drawings.
- Inspecting concrete after the formwork and shoring has been removed and instructing concrete laborers on how to correct defects and concrete roughness.
- Proficient in plan reading and form layout
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Competitive wages
- Health & vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Phone stipend
United Concrete Employees Enjoy
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuing Education & Training>
- A Safe & Healthy Work Environment
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all the skills, requirements, and responsibilities associated with this job. It is only intended to serve as a general overview.
Interested In Working For United Concrete?
Please take a moment to complete this form and someone from our team will reach out to you.