Residential Project Superintendent, Big Sky, MT
PRG Project Superintendents leads and manage all site activities. Superintendents work with the Project Manager while overseeing Subcontractors and PRG field staff. Superintendents’ main objective is to execute Safe, Efficient, Organized, Profitable, On Time Projects of Excellent Quality. Directly responsible for Safety, Quality of all Assemblies, Scheduling and Executing the Daily Work, Site Organization, Cleanliness, Answering Questions on Site, Subcontractor accountability, Protection of Stored and Installed materials, and Overall Project Success.
- Lead the project to success. Lead by example
- Adhere to all PRG safety rules and policies. Require employees and subcontractors to do the same.
- Work with the Project Manager to Create a Project Plan including subcontractor selection, analysis and troubleshooting of budgets, design documents and all other project information, develop a project progress schedule and plan of construction.
- Lead Quality Assurance effort and be responsible for Quality Control of all work performed on site.
- Perform final inspections of all work as outlined in PRG QAQC Process.
- Superintendent responsible for creating and updating the 4-week schedule weekly.
- Assist in creating RFI’s.
- Hold regular and effective subcontractor meetings.
- Cultivate and maintain good relationships with the owner, architect, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, municipal authorities, within PRG Group and our sister company’s personnel.
- Represent to all persons a level of integrity, pride, enthusiasm, organization, accountability, and competence that encourages the highest level of performance and morale. Conduct oneself in such a manner as will reflect credit upon the Company and encourage others to do likewise
- Construction management experience required
- Good communication
- Previous building experience required
- Microsoft Office experience
- Team player
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Phone Stipend
PRG Employees Enjoy
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuing Education & Training
- A Safe & Healthy Work Environment
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all the skills, requirements, and responsibilities associated with this job. It is only intended to serve as a general overview.
Interested In Working For PRG?
If you are interested in building the highest quality luxury homes and would like to join the PRG family, please take a moment to complete this form.