Residential Construction Laborer, Big Sky, MT
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- No physical limitations
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Understand and adhere to PRG safety programs, policies, and employment standards. Must be punctual and reliable
- General site maintenance and jobsite cleanliness.
- Material organization, receiving and storage control.
- Conduct required equipment inspections
- Operate telehandler, mobile elevated work platforms, skid steer
- Maintenance of dumpsters and portable toilets
- Assist Superintendent as needed with all construction activities
- Assist carpenters with temp structures and other tasks
- Assist sub-contractors as directed by PRG Superintendent
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sign-on bonus
- Phone stipend
$1,500 sign-on bonus paid within the first year of employment
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all the skills, requirements, and responsibilities associated with this job. It is only intended to serve as a general overview.
Interested In Working For PRG?
If you are interested in building the highest quality luxury homes and would like to join the PRG family, please take a moment to complete this form.