Civil Construction Laborer, Bozeman, Four Corners, MT
Mountain State Civil employees report to the yard in Four Corners throughout the week. Employees are not responsible for driving their personal vehicles to the job site. Transportation is provided.
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- No physical limitations
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Understand and adhere to PRG safety programs, policies, and employment standards. Must be punctual and reliable
- General site maintenance and job site cleanliness.
- Operate rollers, skid steers, and possibly light operating equipment.
- Material organization, receiving, and storage control.
- Conduct required equipment inspections
- Maintenance of dumpsters and portable toilets
- Assist Superintendent as needed with all construction activities
- Assist carpenters with temp structures and other tasks
- Assist sub-contractors as directed by PRG Superintendent
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sign-on bonus
- Phone stipend
$1,500 sign-on bonus paid within the first year of employment
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all the skills, requirements, and responsibilities associated with this job. It is only intended to serve as a general overview.
Interested In Working With Mountain States Civil?
Please take a moment to complete this form and someone from our team will reach out to you.