Civil Construction Heavy Equipment Operator, Bozeman, Four Corners, MT
Mountain State Civil employees report to the yard in Four Corners throughout the week. Employees are not responsible for driving their personal vehicles to the job site. Transportation is provided.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Heavy Civil Construction and Excavation (references required)
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- No physical limitations
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Understand and adhere to PRG safety programs, policies, and employment standards.
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Operate 30-ton articulated trucks, track trucks, all excavators, loaders, dozers, rollers
- Conduct required equipment inspections
- Assist Superintendent as needed with excavation activities
- Assist sub-contractors as directed by PRG Superintendent
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Phone stipend
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all the skills, requirements, and responsibilities associated with this job. It is only intended to serve as a general overview.
Interested In Working With Mountain States Civil?
Please take a moment to complete this form and someone from our team will reach out to you.