Residential Carpenters/Skilled Laborers, Big Sky, MT
- Valid Driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- No physical limitations
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions
- Understand and adhere to PRG safety programs, policies, and employment standards. Must be punctual and reliable
- Carpentry experience
- Carpentry duties as assigned by PRG Superintendent
- Construction of temporary structures
- General site maintenance and jobsite cleanliness.
- Material organization, receiving and storage control.
- Conduct required equipment inspections
- Operate telehandler, mobile elevated work platforms, skid steer
- Assist Superintendent as needed with all construction activities
- Assist sub-contractors as directed by PRG Superintendent
- Competitive Wages
- Health & Vision Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sign-on bonus
- Phone stipend
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all the skills, requirements, and responsibilities associated with this job. It is only intended to serve as a general overview.
Interested In Working For PRG?
If you are interested in building the highest quality luxury homes and would like to join the PRG family, please take a moment to complete this form.